275 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
B.B.A. in Marketing; Minor in Legal Thought and Liberal Art May 2012
Rice Amundsen & Caperton, LLC, Memphis, TN May 2016- present
- Represent clients and children in family law matters such as divorce, parentage, custody, enforcement of alimony and child support, dependency and neglect, guardianships and conservatorships, etc.
Univ. of Memphis Child & Family Litigation Clinic, Memphis, TN Fall Semester 2015
- Received Guardian ad Litem training pursuant to Tenn. Sup. Ct. Rule 40 & 40A and Tenn. Code Ann. 34-1-107.
- Represented children in dependency and neglect actions.
- Represented child in guardianship and conservatorship actions.
City of Memphis City Attorney’s Office, Memphis, TN Spring Semester 2015
- Researched case law and drafted legal documents.
- Argued a motion for summary judgment in Division IV, Shelby County Circuit Court on behalf of the City of Memphis.
Rice Amundsen & Caperton, LLC, Memphis, TN November 2008-May 2016
- Researched case law and drafted legal documents that were filed in Juvenile, Chancery, and Circuit Courts of Shelby County, TN.
- 2013-2014 The Dean’s Distinguish Pro Bono Award – Bronze
- Fall 2015 CALI Award Child & Family Litigation Clinic
AFFILIATIONS & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Fraternity Inc.
- Black Law Students Association
- SRBLSA 2013-2015 Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team Member
- SRBLSA 2015 Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition Second Place